Saturday 18 October 2014

Dewey's 24 Hour Read-a-thon! (Hours 13-15)


Hour 13 (8pm)

Had a quick (but yummy) snack break this hour and also FINALLY managed to finish my first book! *happy dances*

What I'm currently reading: Accel World by Reki Kawahara (I may not stick with this. I may try out another genre. We'll see how the next hour goes.)
Pages read since last update: 28
Pages read overall: 189
Mini challenges completed: 2 (Opening meme and Mid-event survey)
What I'm currently eating: Gingersnap cookies
What I'm currently drinking: Apple cider. Mmmm!

Hour 14 (9pm)

I'm really starting to get sleepy now. I may have to take a nap soon (unfortunately). I'm still reading though, so that's good! I think I may try starting another book though, to see if that helps me fight off sleep more effectively. The light novels appear to be just a little too "light" at this point. xD Oh! And I've also passed the 200-pages-read mark, so that's something as well. :)

What I'm currently reading: Accel World by Reki Kawahara
Pages read since last update: 15
Pages read overall: 204
Mini challenges completed: 2 (Opening meme and Mid-event survey)
What I'm currently eating: Nothing
What I'm currently drinking: Water (I keep a refillable bottle of water by my bed at all times, for easy access. ;])

Hour 15 (10pm)

Instead of starting a new book, I decided to watch the newest episode of one of my favourite animes, Sword Art Online (hence why I've been reading so many books and manga about it recently. ^_^) I really needed something to wake me up, and at least it held my attention and got me excited, even though it was taking up precious reading time.

What I'm currently reading: Accel World by Reki Kawahara
Pages read since last update: 0
Pages read overall: 204
Mini challenges completed: 2 (Opening meme and Mid-event survey)
What I'm currently eating: Nothing
What I'm currently drinking: Nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment