Friday 10 January 2014

Bout of Books 9.0 Day 4 & 5 Update

Okay, so it's been a couple of crazy days for me. My new semester has FINALLY started, and I have had classes for most/part of the last two days. I forgot how tiring waking up early and going in to school for even a couple of hours is (which is why you didn't get an update post yesterday. I was just too tired). The weather has finally returned to "normal" at least though.

Because of having classes/school stuff to deal with, I have not been able to read quite as much as I would have liked the last couple of days. During Day 4, I managed to read 106 pages of Flyte and exactly 50 pages of City of Bones (For a total of 156 pages). As of right now, my Day 5 total is 206 pages. I have read 122 pages of City of Bones, and I have also finally started Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, which I have received for review from the author (I've read 84 pages of it today). This means that my grand total for the five days, as of right now is 1066 pages! Not quite where I'd like to be, but still pretty darn good.

Now, seeing as I didn't do my Day 4 update post last night, I haven't done any of the challenges for that day, and I also haven't had a chance to do today's yet either, so I think I'm just going to skip doing them, even though I sorta don't want to. I want to give myself as much time to read tonight as I possibly can though too, so it's probably for the best.

And, I guess, that's it for now. My totals can be found below, and I'll be back tomorrow around this time for another update. Happy reading!

Total pages read: 1066
Books started: 3
Books finished: 2
Challenges completed: 5

No comments:

Post a Comment