Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 everyone! A new year holds so much potential, and I plan to take full advantage of it!
Besides a few things (like the fact that I have yet to put up any real posts on here), I feel very good about the new year and what I was able to accomplish last year. I have many plans and goals for 2014 and I am determined to stick with them.

You may have noticed already that I have added quite a few new tabs to the side bar. Feel free to peruse them at your leisure. They basically are what I plan to do on this blog over the course of this year. Along with frequently posting reviews and putting up other, more random posts, I hope to read 50 books and watch 100 new movies (or more). I therefore encourage you to check those tabs (and keep coming back to this blog) often, as they will most likely get updated at least 2-3 times a week. I also hope to put up at least that many posts every week.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season and a safe, happy new years. I also hope you are as excited about the new year as I am! Leave your own new year's resolutions below if you feel like sharing.

Talk to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment