Wednesday 6 January 2016

Bout of Books 15.0 Day 3 Update

Today was a bit of a lazier day for me, seeing as I didn't have to work or leave the house at all, even. I slept in this morning and then spent most of the afternoon and evening catching up on social media and blog posts. It was sorta productive, but not in a reading way. >> I did finally finish Room though, so yay for that! And I think I'm going to stay up late tonight and read most or all of Nimona (the graphic novel by Noelle Stevenson). I am determined to not get side-tracked tomorrow, and read most of the day!

Anyway, now for today's challenge.

Book Rainbow

Today's challenge was on Ranting Runt of a Reader, and it came with a giveaway for a $15 gift card for the Book Depository. She gave you two options: the cover challenge or the author challenge. I chose the cover challenge, which involved making a book rainbow and taking a picture of it. My pic can be seen on my Instagram account, and though it's not exactly a great book rainbow or anything, I do still think my stack of books is pretty? *shrugs*

That's it for today. See you all tomorrow!

Happy read-a-thoning!


Total pages read: 321
Books started: 1
Books finished: 1
Challenges completed: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment